Diggers Kerosene is a light, oily liquid obtained during the distilling of
crude oil and is commonly used as heater fuel and degreaser.
• Kero heater and lamp fuel
• Blow lamp fuel
• Engine degreaser
• Fire starter
• Surface cleaner
• Blue liquid with a mild odour
• Used for decades as a heater fuel
• Pour over wood and leave for a few minutes before lighting Do not
use in barbecues as it will leave a residual chemical taste.
• Add a few drops in water to make surfaces such as bath tubs and
sinks sparkling clean – rinse off with warm water (do not use on
Heater/ Lamp Fuel
• Follow the recommended procedure from your appliance
manufacturer. Fill burner ONLY when flame is extinguished and
burner has cooled down.
Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye / face protection when
using this product.
Buy online, call us on (07)55207222 or visit our warehouse in Burleigh Heads, Queensland, Australia